Welcome to Luthii Leather
A. WELCOME AND INTRODUCTION
- Welcome to our website Luthii Leather (our “Website”/ “Site”). We provide state of the art leather goods with a simple purchase and delivery process, and a customer-friendly service and support.
- Our Website is provided to enable you personally to buy leather fashion accessories or other products and you may not use it for any other purpose.
- By accessing this website you are agreeing to the terms and conditions (our “T&Cs”) set out herein, which govern your (“you” or “your”) use of our Website, and ours (“we” or “our” – see our corporate entity at the end of our T&Cs). Please read these T&Cs carefully before using our Website or placing an order, and if you do not agree to them, you may not use our Website.
- We reserve the right to modify our T&Cs at our discretion, without prior notice. Your continued use of our Website following any change shall signify your agreement to the modified T&Cs.
- You may not access, display, use, download, and/or otherwise copy or distribute content obtained on the website for marketing and other purposes without our consent.
- You may not impersonate another entity or person, provide inaccurate or misleading PayFast, bank, credit card or other information, or use a false email address,
- Our Website is governed by the laws of South Africa. Our domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement shall be our South African address as set out at the end of these T&C.
- If you have any queries with regards to our products or website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions are our copyrighted intellectual property and any use by third parties – even extracts for commercial purposes of offering goods and/or services– is not permitted. Infringements may be subject to legal action.
B. HOW TO SHOP
- Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions on how to shop online.
- When you order an item from our Website you are offering to buy it at the stated price given on our Website and on the T&Cs set out herein.
- We try to ensure that all product details, descriptions and prices on our Website are accurate.
- Nevertheless, we reserve the right to refuse an order for any reason, including stock being unavailable, not being able to obtain payment authorization, or finding an error in the information or pricing given on our Website.
- Goods are offered subject to availability and stock positions may change, as other orders are processed. If you order something and the stock runs out before we execute your order, you will be notified accordingly. Out of stock items can be manufactured for you, with a 10 day lead time, at no extra cost.
- Please check your order before placing it. We will email you confirmation of the products you have elected to buy, the value that will be debited from your card and a payment reference. You will also be sent an email confirmation with regards to EFT payment. This email will not be an order confirmation or acceptance from Luthii Leather. Acceptance of your order is completed when we receive cleared payment for your purchase, upon which we will email you acknowledgement of receipt of payment. If you have any queries about how to shop at the Luthii Leather Online store please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Thembi on +27 78 878 7831 Mondays to Fridays between 09h00 and 17h00.
C. MINIMUM AGE
- Users under the age of 18 can only use this website under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
D. METHODS OF PAYMENT
Orders will only be sent once we have received cleared payment either by:
- PayFast for credit card payments / EFT payments in a secure SSL environment which ensures security of your personal banking information;
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) of the full payment. Please email payment confirmation to email@example.com
- Lay-bye with a first payment of 50% and balance of 50%. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to place a lay-bye and email payment confirmation. Goods will only be shipped upon receipt of the full payment.
E. BULK ORDERS
- Discounts available on orders above 10 units.
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm the order.
- The balance of 50% payment has to be cleared in our account before the order is delivered.
Luthii Leather delivers anywhere in South Africa according to the following conditions:
- Luthii Leather deliver packages of 0 – 5 kgs within South Africa.
- If your delivery address is outside of a main centre (these include farms, mines, game lodges, plots, etc) we will deliver to the nearest counter in your area (door-to-counter). In this case we will contact you to agree on the pick-up point.
- If your delivery address is outside of a main centre but would like door-to-door delivery you can contact us and we will quote you for a non-refundable delivery fee which needs to be settled by you before we send out your order.
- Please note that we will do our best to process & dispatch your order as soon as possible so you receive it within 3 – 4 working days subject to cleared payment, address verification, documents being received from first time customers and availability of items.
- Our couriers deliver Monday to Friday from 09h00 till 17h00.
- As soon as your order has been dispatched, we will advise you by email and send you a tracking number so you can track your delivery.
- Once a parcel receipt has been signed (either by yourself or someone signing on your behalf), your purchase becomes your own responsibility.
- Orders made on a weekend are only dispatched the next Monday.
- Orders made before or on a public holiday are only dispatched the following working day.
- In the rare event of an incorrect delivery or defective product, please phone us at +27 78 878 7831 or email us at email@example.com with images of the packaging and defective product.
G. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
All required information can be found on our Refunds & Return page: https://luthiileather.co.za/refunds-returns/
H. WARRANTY & REPAIR
- The Luthii Leather warranty policy is automatically in effect upon purchase of any product. Luthii Leather grants a 12 month (1 year) warranty period on its bags. The warranties guarantee the buyer that the products meet the standards of usability, reliability and durability.
- The warranties do not apply in case of: – theft or loss; – intentional damage; – damages as a result of improper usage such as scratching, bumping or falling; – normal wear and tear or aging of the used materials; or – damages as a result of neglected care.
- The warranty no longer applies in case a third party performed repair works or other works on the product.
- Shipment costs for a return shipment after a warranty request or repair request (for defects occurring after the buyer has used the product), will be borne by the buyer.
- If you have any questions regarding returns and warranty, the buyer can always contact the Luthii Leather customer care team via info@Luthiileather.co.za
I. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
By you using our Website or exchanging emails with us, you communicate with us by electronic means. You therefore agree that any and all agreements, notices, disclosures, or any other communications sent or received electronically satisfy any legal requirement, including but not limited to, the requirement that such communications should be in writing.
J. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS
- We offer use of this website “as is” and “as available”, and its use by you is at your own risk. Neither we, or our owning Limited Corporation, or the members of that Limited Corporation, or its employees, consultants, advisors, affiliates, agents or suppliers shall be responsible for any damages or loss resulting from or relating to the use of our Website, or any of its content, irrespective of the cause of the damages.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
- We cannot be held responsible for security breaches occurring on your electronic devices (personal computer, mobile phone or other device used to browse our Website), which may result due to the lack of adequate virus protection software / spy-ware on such devices.
K. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Please note leather is a natural product; potential colour variances are possible from batch to batch and may vary from product to product.
- We have tried to describe and display our products as accurately as possible on our Website. However computer monitors vary, and your computer monitor may display the colours of items differently to how they actually appear on an item.
- We do not warrant that the descriptions and information provided on our website are accurate or free of errors or omissions.
- Also please note that photographs of products may not exactly match the product, as some items have unique colouring and also variances from item to item.
- Please also note that sizes and measurements are approximate, as there are variations in the sizing standards of various manufacturers. Unless otherwise stated, sizes indicated are South African sizes.
- We undertake that the private information required for executing the orders placed through our Website will be kept in the strictest confidence by us and not sold or made known to third parties, unless we are legally bound to do so, in the case of fraud investigations etc.
- We may collect and store the following information provided by you: Your name and surname, e-mail address, birth date, gender, address, electronic browsing and click patterns, IP address; and use this information as follows: To inform you of facts relating to your access and use of our Website (subject to your consent).
- To inform you about our products, services and events (again subject to your consent).
- To verify your identity when you buy from us.
- To verify that goods are received by you and that you are the owner of the credit card used for payment.
- To compile non-personal statistical information about the browsing habits, click-patterns and access to our Website of our site users in general (and not related to any specific person).
The information described above is collected either electronically by using cookies (which you can control through your browser settings), or is provided voluntarily by you.
- You may elect not to receive marketing communications from us by advising us by email to that effect or by clicking “unsubscribe”.
- We own and retain all rights to non-personal general statistical information collected and compiled by us.
- You agree that certain personal information of yours such as full names, delivery address, email address, contact numbers etc will be disclosed to the courier companies used by us to deliver goods to you and also to PayFast and the bankers and credit card companies handling payments being made by you.
M. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COPYRIGHT
- All the content, trademarks and data on our Website, including but not limited to, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, hyperlinks, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or licensed to us and as such are protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties.
- No person, business or web site may frame this site or any of the pages of our Website in any way whatsoever.
- No person, business or web site may use any technology to search and gain any information from this Website.
N. CHANGES TO T&C
- Luthii Leather reserves the right to change these T&Cs or any part thereof at any time. It is recommended you revisit the T&C page regularly to ensure that you are up to date and satisfied with the latest T&Cs and if not so satisfied, you are entitled to terminate your registration with Luthii Leather. If you are not satisfied with changes to this website’s T&sC you must refrain from using the website in any way. By continuing to access, browse and use this website – you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes to the T&Cs
O. CONTACT AND DOMICILIUM
- This website (www.luthiileather.co.za) is owned and run by Luthii (PTY) LTD which is based in South Africa.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +27 78 878 7831
- Address: Luthii Pty (LTD), B5 East Boulevard, Lupin Crescent, Milnerton, Cape Town, South Africa, 7441
- We choose as our address for all purposes under these T&C, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, the following address: Luthii (Pty) Ltd, Cape Town, 7925, South Africa (with copies by email to email@example.com).
P. ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Express written permission must be obtained from us before a link to our websites is created in any other website.
- Our websites offer e-mail functions and other interactive media (our interactive media). You may not use our interactive media to convey any material that is unlawful in any way, be it harmful, hateful, abusive, racial, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic, profane, vulgar, indecent, or otherwise objectionable or that could constitute a criminal offence, violate any applicable law, or give rise to civil claims.
- Also, you may not convey any material that is protected by copyright, patent, or other proprietary right without obtaining permission of the copyright or patent owner or right-holder.
- The only commercial purposes that our interactive media may be used for is the promotion of the sales of the goods, materials and concepts contained in our websites, such sales to be effected via our website www.luthiileather.co.za
- We do not endorse any opinions that may be expressed via our interactive media. Furthermore, we reserve the unfettered right to edit or delete any submissions via our interactive media.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Luthii Leather and its associated entities, affiliates, owners, officers, agents, employees, contractors or other collaborators harmless from and against any claim or demand, including legal and other costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of the following: a) Any material or information you submit, forward, email or post to them if such material or information distorts or exaggerates the information available on our websites and T&Cs. b) Any violation by you of these T&Cs, or your violation of any rights of any other party. c) Any acts or omissions of any nature you undertake or create in contravention of our T&Cs as set out herein.
- We reserve the right, for any reason, in our sole discretion, to terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our websites, including, but not limited to, content, features, hours of availability and rewards schemes.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with (one) use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or (two) any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or (three) line or system failure or the introduction of computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages.